[support] Question about iFrames

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 13:57:14 UTC 2008

I would guess that some links in the iframe have a target that directs to
the _parent or _top frame. Something like <a href="http://foo.org/moodle/bla"
target="_top">Moodle's Bla</a>. Either that or there is some javascript
fooling around directing certain targets to the _top frame instead of _self.

Kindly,
Maarten