[support] Error in adding Modules

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:18:04 UTC 2008

In Ubuntu, you want to edit the file (using sudo or root permissions)
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

Look for:

memory_limit = 16M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (16MB)

and change the 16M limit (reflected in your error message) to 64M or 128M

Save the file. Then restart the apache web server (assuming apache2):

$ sudo apache2ctl restart

That should solve your problem.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar