[support] Hide Login

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Mon Aug 25 22:08:32 UTC 2008

I was going to be creating a small business web-site for my brother, and
I was going to use SiteGround for my Drupal/web-hosting site.
I do currently use them for one other non-profit Drupal 5.x site.

So, since we may want to expand this site to include email, and
e-commerence, etc, I thought SiteGround might be the place to do it.
If anyone can suggest another site that offers such features for a
small-business Drupal based site, please let me know.

Secondly .. one I get Drupal on this new hosting site (SiteGround or any
other), it will be mostly anonymous users,
so I may not have much use for the login except for some admins.
I am pretty sure I can keep a login button on the main site, or
somewhere, and for the most part keep it hidden for 99.999% of the
visitors there.
Can someone let me know if this is correct or incorrect?

Thanks.
                        Tom