[support] Pathauto URL Alias Need Help

Maarten van Grootel mvgrootel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:10:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

The percentage symbols represent characters that are not allowed in URLs
like 'é' without being translated to their percentage-codes (like a space =
%20). To overcome this you need to turn on 'transliteration' at
admin/settings/pathauto, which will transliterate the 'strange' characters
to characters from the ASCII-96 character set.

Regards,
Maarten