[support] jQuery Media Problem

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 1 14:48:57 UTC 2009

If that works, make sure you check it in different browsers. Some
(mainly IE) have oddball results when dealing with Flash security policies.

First thing I would check is if you right click over where the player
should be, do you see "Flash Player" in the right click menu? If so then
the embed code is fine. I haven't used this module, but there is a
chance that something in the player's security isn't letting it kick in.
A good rule of thumb with anything Flash is to always use absolute
domains and make sure you have a crossdomain.xml file properly set up.
One way to check if that is causing the problem is to install the debug
version of Flash Player:

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

If its a security policy problem then you should get a sandbox violation
error. If its anything else in the player then you will also get an
error popup that might indicate whats happening.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net