[support] jQuery Media Problem

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 1 18:17:15 UTC 2009

The relative URL passing to the player does fix it. Try clicking here,
which is the code coming through on your site:

http://www.intorah.com/player.swf?file=http://www.intorah.com/sites/default/files/mp3s/LoveAndRelationship1_0.mp3

And you get a 404, but change it to this:

http://www.intorah.com/player.swf?file=/sites/default/files/mp3s/LoveAndRelationship1_0.mp3

And it works. I'm not sure how to set the modules to use relative
instead of absolute URLs (never used them before). Hopefully someone
else has an idea.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net