[support] drupal 6 and Paypal

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Wed Jul 8 22:28:31 UTC 2009

It really depends on what you want to accomplish with Paypal.  Can you
elaborate?

In the simplest case, for example, if you just want a donation button Paypal
has some ready-made code you can drop into a block.

Brian

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 3:21 PM, brendan, fresh-off.com
<hello at fresh-off.com>wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> What is the simplest way to integrate PayPal into a D6 website?
>

> I see that UberCart can be set up for PayPal - but I've never used it and
> from a quick look at it, I'm wondering if it's MORE than I need for simple
> way for non-tech users to make payments using PayPal.
>

> Is UberCart the best way to go, or perhaps lm_paypal, or even the
> e-commerce module?  This is my first dabble into online payments, so I'm
> trying to keep it as simple as possible!
>

> Thanks for any suggestions!!
>

> Brendan

Brian Choc
Technology Director