[support] drupal 6 and Paypal

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Mon Jul 13 18:47:59 UTC 2009

Hello again!

The site is for a freelance interior designer who wants her clients to able
to make per-project payments via PayPal.  She's looking to accept payments
based on milestones, for example 50% down, and 50% upon completion of a job.
And if she's anything like most freelancers, she'll  probably need to be
able to mix it up from time to time to say 33%, 33%, 33%, etc..   "I" see
these as multiple 1-time payments, not re-occurring payments - but I'm new
to ecommerce.

She is just starting out and is NOT looking for all the bells and whistles -
just wants it to work and look nice and I'm prepared to theme anything
extensively.

But like I said previously, this IS my first dabble into online payments so
I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible!

Hope that is enough additional info!  Thanks for any thoughts!

brendan

seattle.usa