[support] Forum topic side-wide contact from not emailing the user's email while sending the email has been updated.

Nabil Malik nabil.malik at probity.ws
Thu Jul 9 17:51:17 UTC 2009

Dear Community,

When some one (authenticated user or anonymous user) uses the site wide
contact form, I do get the email, however, the email does not include the
value entered in the email field (for anonymous user).. It only includes the
subject, Name, and the Message. The problem is I cannot contact the
anonymous users as I don't get their email address that they entered while
submitting the form. Is the a way i can fix it.

Thanks,

-Nabil.