[support] Forum topic side-wide contact from not emailing the user's email while sending the email has been updated.

Nabil Malik nabil.malik at probity.ws
Fri Jul 10 10:31:08 UTC 2009

Just for further clarification, I am getting the emails, however, i want
the the contact module to include in the email body (of the email that I
receive) the email address entered by the anonymous user in the form
before submitting the form. This will enable me to contact back the
anonymous user.

Thanks,

-Nabil.