[support] Change node title when node is viewed. (Action Required)

postmaster at boxbe.com postmaster at boxbe.com
Thu Jul 16 11:24:05 UTC 2009

  Hello Michel Morelli,

  This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices
  from our members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower
  priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

  Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority
  Guest List.

  Thank you,
  bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com

About Boxbe
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email
more reliable and useful.  Boxbe (http://www.boxbe.com) uses
your existing social network and that of your friends to keep
your inbox clean and make sure you receive email from people
who matter to you.

Boxbe: Say Goodbye to Email Overload
Visit http://www.boxbe.com/how-it-works?tc=229711738_1589431806