[support] 4 different sites with 1 shared search

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Jul 17 13:46:38 UTC 2009

Hello, Michael,

Using OG, you can specify a different theme for each group.

Using Solr Search, you can set up federated search across sites.

Either one of these approaches would probably meet your needs.

Earnie -- this is the support list. It's okay to ask questions here.
This question is not a RTFM-type question, especially for someone who is
new-ish to Drupal, and sending someone to "Let Me Google That For You"
is a pretty poor response. If the OP had copped an attitude, that would
be a different story, but I didn't get that sense.

Next time, how about pouring yourself another cup of coffee and forgoing
a response that can be construed as less than helpful?

Cheers,

Bill