[support] email archives as drupal nodes

Geoff O'Callaghan geoffocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 08:02:31 UTC 2009

Hi All,

New to drupal.  I'm using 6.x and I would like to be able to add email
archives into my drupal site and have them accessible for
viewing/searching according to rules set by content_access.   The email
archives will need to have new emails added to them as well as a large
backlog to be imported.

What is the easiest way to achieve this ??

I've done quite a lot of googling on the subject but I can't find the
right sequence of keywords to give me a decent hit :-)

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Geoff