[support] Newbie Qs

Steve Power steev at initsix.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 16:22:32 UTC 2009

hello again mate

site configuraion>site information should have url for frontpage you can set
it there.   /node is the default front page (it just displays everything in
date order, hence 'river of content') - http://fto.digitalrhino.biz/node  is
what i mean

your front page is a bit fubar, and im not sure how to help you with the CCK
stuff!  dont know how you managed to do all this without CCK (its been so
long since i used anything but CCK !  )

http://fto.digitalrhino.biz/gallery/Gallery-1

have you enabled the option 'access content'?

also, in the content types, it may be disabled or hidden in the display
options (guess/unlikely)

Steve Power
Principal Consultant
Mobile: +44 (0) 7747 027 243