[support] Newbie Qs

Timothy Washington timothyjwashington at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 21 18:37:00 UTC 2009

Ok, CCK is installed as it turns out. And I got the homepage back up, thanks so much guys for the help. I had to reset my content name (and alias) to a proper name. Now I'm going to look into installing fckeditor for creating content like what you see in the attachment. More soon.

Thanks a lot to both of you
Tim