[support] Newbie Qs

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Jul 21 16:24:53 UTC 2009

CCK has its own fieldset on the modules listing page. The main module there
is called "Content".

If you have Content Permisssions, then you definitely have CCK, you wouldn't
be able to create custom fields without it.

You set a universal home page for your site at:
admin/settings/site-information
It says, "Default Front Page" at the bottom.

Don't give everyone permission to see "All views" that essentially disables
the role based permission you create for every view that you create. Views
are often created for admin purposes and even if you set permissions on that
individual view, the "see all views" permission trumps what you did in the
view set up. So that was a bad choice.

Good luck,

Shai