[support] Newbie Needing View Walkthrough

vinq1 reach.supermike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:57:27 UTC 2009

I'm a newbie but yet an accomplished PHP developer. However, I need a Drupal
6 View walkthrough because I "don't get it". Let's say I have a list of
staff members with the fields:

- name
- title
- photo
- bio
- email

When viewed in a sidebar block on an About Us page, I only want the list to
show name, title, and photo. But when clicked, I want it to go to a node and
show all the fields.

I hear I can do this with 2 Drupal Views, but I'm confused as to how to
implement this.