[support] Newbie Needing View Walkthrough

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Jul 28 04:14:38 UTC 2009

Hi Vinq1,
Welcome to Drupal.

The O'Reilly book "Using Drupal" will get you through it one step at a time.
I highly recommend it (I have financial interest in that book :)

Note, in addition to Views, you also need to install the CCK module as well
as imagefield, and if you want more flexibility displaying the pics, the
imagecache module is brilliant.

Good luck,

Shai
Owner, Content2zero Web Development <http://content2zero.com>