[support] Upgrading from 4.5.5 to 6.13

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:48:10 UTC 2009

Should be a piece of cake!

The only thing I would look for are possible dependencies on hosting
weirdnesses in general and PHP 4 in particular, given the version throwback.

Make sure you preserve a copy of the original instal (the whole shebang not
just Drupal).

What weirdness is in the .htaccess file? What weirdness is in the
./sites/default/settings.php file?

Prefixed db?

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar