[support] HELP! with Views and relational data

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:33:26 UTC 2009

Hi I am creating a site that has the following content types:

   - Organization (Usernode)
   - Program (define a program)
   - Attendance Tracking (track attendance for that program)

I would like to create an admin view that shows me all the details for
either program or the attendance tracking with data from the usernode. For
example:

Program Name
Organization Name
Province
Country
Postal Code

I'm just wondering what is the best way to have the Program and Attendance
tracking content types reference this data. Would I need to create computed
fields that query the database separately to get them into the content type?

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.

--
Chris McCreery