[support] HELP! with Views and relational data

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Mar 3 18:39:27 UTC 2009

Chris,

This is not a comprehensive response...

First, what you are talking about is much easier to do in Drupal 6/Views 2
than it is with Drupal 5.

The Sign up module is excellent: http://drupal.org/project/signup

It works with either a Date field or with the Event module. I'm not sure if
the signup module has Views integration.

So in short, I'd start with D6, Views, Signup, and Date as the core
components to build what you want.

Shai