[support] FCKeditor and ICME

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Tue Mar 3 20:31:07 UTC 2009

Where? I don't see any "file upload" section. I'm running Drupal 5.

When I go to admin/settings/fckeditor the only options I see is to
configure profiles. So I click on 'edit' for the default profile. That
takes me to a new page with many settings for that profile. None of the
sections is titled "file upload" and none of the options says "file upload".

There is a section called "file browser settings" but I don't see an
option to "set IMCE as the file handler".

:-(