[support] CVS Questions

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:36:04 UTC 2009

The main thing to look out for here is to see if the directory structure is
clean:

All of the contributed modules should be placed in sites/x/modules (where x
is "all", or in a multi-site environment, perhaps a URL).

That way, whatever method you use to update Drupal core will not destroy any
custom or contrib modules used in the site's architecture.

Then: see http://groups.drupal.org/node/19513

Read all of it, it shares many experiences and opinions on the updating of
both Drupal core and contrib modules.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com