[support] pathauto, block menu generating wrong path

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Mar 9 01:38:52 UTC 2009

Thanks. This worked as a quick fix, but it isn't a long term fix. These
menu items were added via the menu options in the node edit form. That
should work without my having to go back into the menu and add a /.
Moreover, the url alias is not being used and needs to be. Any ideas
what the underlying problem could be?