[support] pathauto, block menu generating wrong path

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Tue Mar 3 21:34:24 UTC 2009

Well, the addition of /admin/build/path is happening because your menu-item
paths are relative to the current page, and the path admin page happens to
be the page you're looking at as you look at the menu paths.  If you
navigate to a different page, you'll get a different path.  Without looking
much at the structure of your pages, a leading slash in the path of the menu
item will often take care of that.
Brian

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Christopher M. Jones <cjones at partialflow.com