[support] More than one template possible?

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:48:09 UTC 2009

> For example: Must all the pages on my site have three
> columns because I only have one site-wide template that specifies three
> columns?

Yes, page templates can be overridden very easily. See
http://drupal.org/node/190815 for more details. Note that that is a
book page in the handbook called "Drupal 6 theme guide" and there is a
lot of information there.

> Thanks for helping!
> B) Now the minor important question:
> Setting up Drupal and creating the first page was easy. Editing it was easy,
> too. But I could only write plain text that obviously was formatted by
> preconfigured css. My question arose how I can a) integrate an editor like
> FCKeditor

Did you Google? The very first result for "FCKeditor Drupal" is
http://drupal.org/project/fckeditor . You can also try
http://drupal.org/project/wysiwyg

Fred