[support] Missing pages

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Mon Mar 23 10:45:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

One of my users says that he has a page missing. He says that he made a
page and now it's gone. He doesn't have a node number. Every account on
my site has a "My Pages" link where the user can find all his pages, so
users don't have to remember node numbers. Anyways, I checked the
database. I searched in the table 'node' and 'node_revisions' and I
didn't see any record matching the user's uid.

Is there any other place I can look at to at least verify that the page
once existed and this isn't just a user error? (e.g. "forgot to save").

If you delete a page, do the records also get deleted from
node_revisions? Does the fact that node_revisions has nothing mean anything?

Yes, my site has regular backups too and I'll make use of those. I just
want to figure out if there is a trail somewhere that I can look at.

Thanks,
Daniel.