[support] best practices for flickr <-> drupal?

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:17:08 UTC 2009

I have not, but I look forward to responses on this!

Once I used a Flickr-only approach on a Joomla 1.5 development site,
but I no longer have access to the account info for that site,and I
don't think the site ever went live. I'm pretty sure I used
http://fabiocavassini.com.ar/SlideShowGenerator.html

and was happy with it.

In essence, it creates an iframe, which I haven't yet done in Drupal,
but probably not too hard (my guess).

I'm interested in hearing what folks have to say about Drupal module
approaches.