[support] images not working...

tata dano lakbay.taodev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:37:01 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with my drupal setup maybe..i don't know. I already
installed all the necessary modules for posting or uploading images but it
really doesn't work. Totally, it will not display. On the other hand, I've
the logs and found out these messages:

Typepage not found DateTuesday, March 24, 2009 - 11:54
Userubercart<http://ubercart.thegame/user/1>
Location
http://localhost//home/tatskie/www/ubercart/sites/default/files/green-guitar-wallpaper.jpg<http://ubercart.thegame//home/tatskie/www/ubercart/sites/default/files/green-guitar-wallpaper.jpg>
Referrerhttp://localhost/admin/logs/event/454<http://ubercart.thegame/admin/logs/event/454>
Message
home/tatskie/www/ubercart/sites/default/files/green-guitar-wallpaper.jpg
Severitywarning
I have a lot of these errors. So, any suggestions and advice on how to fix
these problem? A million thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tata

Linux Registered User #383849
http://kngphil.proboards58.com/