[support] $script empty for anonymous users

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Mon Mar 30 09:44:14 UTC 2009

Hi all, this is the first time that I see this thing: in my theme I have
these lines:

<?php echo $scripts; ?>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $directory;
?>/js/onebip.js"></script>

All works for loggedin users, but $scripts is empty for the anonymous
users. Why this ? Why $scripts is empty for anonymous users ?

Now, to resolve this problem I have delete the line

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $directory;
?>/js/onebip.js"></script>

from my page.tpl.php file, and I have create a template.php file with
this code:

<?php
drupal_add_js("sites/all/themes/onebipv1/js/onebip.js");
?php>

and now all works. But why this ? If this is correct: how can I retrieve
the values of my themes directory ($directory in the page.tpl.file) ?

Tnx.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it