[support] Looking for a contact form solution

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Mon Nov 2 16:57:10 UTC 2009

Steve Kessler ha scritto:

> I have a site that will have about 200 people (authors and the like)
> that can be contacted through the site. Some people may find the
> information on the site controversial so we want to make sure that we
> are not putting author information out on the web without any filters.
> I want to make sure that anonymous users can send email to the authors
> without giving the authors email and ideally being able to track the
> use of the form and throttle its use to prevent SPAMing.

Hi, I think that the contact module is the best for your situation.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it