[support] Heads Up For All Sites Using Thickbox

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:54:32 UTC 2009

I've seen this when the files actually were hacked to add malicious
javascript code to the bottom of the file, so while this might be a
false positive it would be worthwhile to confirm any reports manually
before moving on.

Greg

Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Mastering Drupal - http://www.masteringdrupal.com