[support] deleting files attached to content [solved]

Chris McKeever cgmckeever at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:24:06 UTC 2009

I have it defaulting to 'create revision', which then created a page
revision with that newly uploaded file tethered to it.
In the upload module, I finally came across '// Only delete a file if
it isn't used by any revision'

and there you have it -- uploading the file and not creating a
revision at the same time, lets me delete the file (as long as there
is no revision it is linked with)

def. see the thought process there, just zoomed over me.

Maybe something that lists 'revision files' ... onward and upward