[support] getting block to show up for specific pages and specific node type

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Fri Nov 6 23:14:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

I found a code snippet on drupal.org that allows a block to be shown only on
specific node types when 'Show if the following PHP code returns TRUE' is
checked on the Configure Blocks page:

-----

<?php
if ((arg(0) == 'node') && is_numeric(arg(1)) && !(arg(2))) {
  $thenode = node_load(arg(1));'
  if ($thenode->type == 'blog') {
    return TRUE;
  }
}
?>

-----

this works great, except for that I'd like the block to show for nodes of
type "blog" AND also on specific pages - in my case www.mysite.com/blog
which is a view showing a list of blogs.  How can I do both?

----

brendan, fresh-off.com

Creative Direction & Consultation: Web | Print | Brand

http://fresh-off.com

hello at fresh-off.com

206.328.1067