[support] getting block to show up for specific pages and specific node type

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Nov 9 16:53:02 UTC 2009

He Brendan,

You are on the right track. You just have to add some more php to do another
test. A slight change in the structure is that you need to make a variable
for the display status and then return it only at the end of the whole
snippet. When there is only one test, you can just set the status "True" or
"False" directly with a return statement that is in the chunk of code as the
test itself (that was how your original snippet did it).

Note that I did NOT test the code, so there definitely could be a type in
there.

I posted it to a pastebin: http://pastebin.ca/1663597

Shai