[support] Is there a drupal way to do this? (views + AJAX/jQuery)

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Tue Nov 10 08:13:00 UTC 2009

Hello  List

I'm working on finally updating my site/portfolio and came across this while
looking for inspiration:  http://pixelresort.com/portfolio/

You'll notice that underneath his main navigation, he has "exposed filters"
that change the portfolio view with some Javascript/AJAX/jQuery/etc.  I'm
wondering if something like that Javascript/AJAX/jQuery/etc. effect could be
done with Drupal - and on a portfolio page that not only uses Views, but
also pagination?  And if it is, any pointers towards helpful modules?

Another question that comes to mind is, if one were to use a
Javascript/AJAX/jQuery/etc. effect like the one on the Pixel Resort site,
but with several pages of content -  is that likely to cause any performance
issues?

Thanks for any input!

----

brendan, fresh-off.com

Creative Direction & Consultation: Web | Print | Brand

http://fresh-off.com

hello at fresh-off.com

206.328.1067