[support] Is there a drupal way to do this? (views + AJAX/jQuery)

Tony Zielinski tony at webavant.com
Tue Nov 10 08:34:29 UTC 2009

I think you'll find that sort of thing very easily done without any
modules at all just by learning a little jQuery.  It sounds like you
already have the knowledge how to create the View so I'll just give
you a simple jQuery snippet:
$(window).unload( function() { $("div.contentToChange
p.firstparagraph:visible").slideUp("slow"); } );
$(window).load( function() { $("div.contentToChange
p.firstparagraph:hidden").slideDown("slow"); } );

I don't foresee it being any more of a performance issue than the
example site you mentioned.

Best of luck!