[support] Mailhandler 6.x-1.8 module give problem to me

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:43:58 UTC 2009

Hi

I am using Mailhandler 6.x-1.8 module in drupal 6.13 version.

I am referring http://drupal.org/node/542118
http://www.venturacottage.com/tutorials/adding-content-site-email

link for settings mailhandler in my side.

When I set the mailbox,and send mail to that email id, and after click
on that retrieve link on that drupal site where we set the mail box

then it will give me following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in
/hsphere/local/home/amrutequ/equestind.com/indug_mail/sites/all/modules/mailhandler/mailhandler.retrieve.inc
on line 625

This 625 line contains function call as follows:
function mailhandler_retrieve_message(&$result = FALSE, $mailbox, $i,
&$context) {

Please help me for resolve this error.

Why this error are coming?
Is my mistake or modules mistake....