[support] Primary links and multilanguage site

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Fri Nov 13 09:29:30 UTC 2009

Hi all. I have a site. I have configurated drupal to be a multilanguage
site. And it works. But I have a problem with primary links.
For the momento I have only 2 languages: Italian and Romanian.
I have inserted in the primary links one entry for the menu "ABC" for
italian language (I have choice Italian in the language menu) and one
entry for the  romanian language (I have choice Romanian in the language
menu). So now I have two items for Primary links menu: ABC-it and
ABC-ro. But my problem is that the ABC-ro is visible when I'm seeing the
italian section of the site (default language). But this problem there
isn't when I see the site in romanian language (i see only ABC-ro menu).

Why this ?

Tnx.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it