[support] how to have a edit-tab button go to node, instead of view?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:51:38 UTC 2009

Hello, not sure if this is a theming question, or a support question, so
I am asking both lists.

This si hopefully a simple issue., but when I use a view to display a
set of nodes, the edit buttons that appear, all link to the view, and
NOT the node in question.

I obviously would never want my client to edit the view, as they would
have a heart attack, instead i want them to edit the actual content that
they are seeing in the view's output.

How can I change the this so that the view displays edit buttons for the
nodes, instead of for itself?

Thanks!!

Kindly,

Sebastian.