[support] how to have a edit-tab button go to node, instead of view?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Nov 13 20:00:51 UTC 2009

Sepastian,

First off, unless your client has permission to work on Views, they wouldn't
see that tab, so no worry about that.

As for making edit tabs available to your clients... first note you need to
use the "fields" view style and not "node." Also note that your users will
need to have permission to edit that node-type in order to see the link.
Those are the pre-requisites... now here is what you do:

In the fields selection, in addition to other fields you want to show, like
the title, you also select "edit link." That one can be found in the "node"
grouping of fields.

Hope this helps,

Shai