[support] module to change node owner

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:38:10 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am searching for a module which allows admin to change the ownership of
drupal node. My requirement is something like this, I am working on a
project similar to linkedin.com where users can register, create a profile
and share it with other. Here the profile is a CCK node (with some fields
restricted to users based on roles) implemented using content_profile
module. Sometimes admin has to create a profile node for site users. When
the user registers in our site, he should be given a link where he can make
a request to takeover the ownership of the profile node. Is there a module
exists for this ? Any suggestion pertaining to this will be greatly
appreciated.

--
Thanks
Sivaji