[support] When D7 will be avaible ?

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:47:09 UTC 2009

I think the last estimate on this list was hopefully beginning next year.
They hope that this time it takes less time to have contributed modules
available than with 6.x, but I would count a couple of months in for the
modules. Also how to develop now in D7? Seems to be more difficult at the
moment than with 6.x. For me this sounds likely that you will end up with
6.x for the moment unless your client wants the site to be completed in
spring or summer 2010.