[support] Creating Books

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:54:51 UTC 2009

When I create a book page, I have the path to automatically be set to
*[type-name]/[termpath-raw]/title-raw]*

When I create a book "IS Operations Manual" and its path becomes
*book-page/operations-manual*

I then create a book-page *Database Policies* and the book outline is
*Book:
  IS Operations manual
Parent Item:
  IS Operations Manual*

The Book path is set automatically to
  *book-page/database-policies*

I expected the database Policies to be a book part of the Operation Manual
in other word
I expected the Database Policies path to be
book-page/operations-manual/database-policies

I am going to creaete several books with several sub books and then each
book sub book will have pages
that I want then to have a path as follows:
*book-page/operations-manual/database-policies/database-policy-1*
*
How can I create the path to look as above?*

Like a taxonomy with categories  but I do not see the taxonomy module
touching the books module

Tanks,

Nestor :-)