[support] New CCK field not found in mysql

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Fri Nov 20 22:22:36 UTC 2009

..unless it's multiple values.

It really is best to avoid direct queries of CCK fields. Sometimes
fields on the same type will be in content_type_FOO tables or in
content_field_FIELD_FOO.

If you are importing alot of data, I can't say enough good things
about the Tablewizard and Migrate modules.

http://drupal.org/project/tw
http://drupal.org/project/migrate

BTW, the technic that Domenic described is what Migrate module does
under the hood.

-Mikey P
Michael Prasuhn
503.512.0822 office