[support] Address Fields To Profile Setup

Sumit Kataria pec.sumit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:21:51 UTC 2009

Hi, after enabling location and location_user module you need to go to
'admin/user/settings' and at bottom you will find settings to enable
location fields for users.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:02 PM, chocba <chocba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm new to Drupal. I would like to add address fields(Street, city,
> State,
> Country) to profile setup. Is it possible to use Location module to acheive
> this functionality.

Yes this is totally possible with Location module. You can do more using
gmap and views to display users on a map.

> I downloaded and enabled location module, but not sure
> where and how should I add this fields to profile setup. Any help is
> appreciated. Thanks.

Warm Regards
sumit kataria
661-374-0650