[support] Address Fields To Profile Setup

chocba chocba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:31:37 UTC 2009

Thanks for the response. I exactly did the same what you mentioned. I went to
admin/user/settings and modified settings , but after saving configuration,
Location setting reset to default values. For instance, I tick the check box
with caption 'collect during registrtaion'. After I click save
configuration, the option is not checked anymore.  Please let me know if I
miss any step. Thanks. My drupal is setup in windows XP with XAMPP setup.
Appreciate your help.