[support] approach with multiple levels of data

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:04:27 UTC 2009

Hi folks, here is a question about approach.

I have a site design which has several large content modules, and within
them, several sub-modules.

If I had only one module per page, I would do the following:

1 panel
1+ views which call up the respective nodes

But now I need a page that has:

several panel-blocks with
x views per panel

they need to be grouped like this, because each content-module has a
collapse/expand button, which will hide all the views associated to the
that panel [with a jquery nice effect].

... I don't think this can be done with the way panels work..., unless
there is a way to add panels within other panels?

or another way to implement?
any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sebastian.