[support] approach with multiple levels of data

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sat Nov 28 04:00:28 UTC 2009

Sebastian,

I think you are using the word "module" in a way that doesn't quite
make sense in a Drupal context. It sounds like what you are calling a
"module", Panels calls "pane".

It also seems like you are calling "View" what might be a row in a
View. Not quite sure.

But in any case I'm reasonably sure that Panels is robust enough to
cover your use-case.

Shai Gluskin