[support] Update CCK content type with location data

Scott scott at bscottholmes.com
Sat Nov 28 19:25:11 UTC 2009

I've just added the location and gmap modules to an installation in
development.  It contains two content types that I wish to add the
google map capability to.  Actually I have this working fine except that
I need to add the location fields data by hand.  One of my content types
already has more that one thousand records and I'd rather not have to do
it that way.

The only thing I can think of is to drop the content type, rebuild it
and reimport from the csv files the data originally came from.  This may
cause unanticipated integrity issues.  Any thoughts on this would be
appreciated.